Living intentionally can become way easier after you read this Be Intentional Quotes list. But first things first, what does it mean to live intentionally?
Living intentionally basically means to live by your goals. All your efforts and actions are channeled towards your goal and the only thing you can think of is how to make it happen.
That’s living intentionally.
But here’s a simpler explanation… If you’re NOT living intentionally, you’ve essentially given up on your dreams. Because if you aren’t fighting for it, it’s already a lost cause.
Mindset plays a very important role in living intentionally. Everything is in our minds.
If your mind tells you to work for 50 hours straight, guess what… YOU’LL DO IT!
However, if you don’t set your mind straight, there’s no way you win. A way to achieve the right mindset (other than reading the following Be Intentional Quotes list) is by becoming crystal clear on your financial motivation vision.
I’m not talking about some generic ideas that you’d like to achieve… That’s not how it’s done.
I’m talking about DETAILS. You must be as clear as possible.
Now, you probably already know – but guess what’s the most important thing when it comes to living intentionally…
And no it’s not the be intentional quotes list I’m giving you below.
Being motivated is mandatory.
Living intentionally comes with some benefits.
First and foremost, you’re living a life full of purpose. Most people just take whatever life throws at them and they don’t even think of trying. That’s not you though…
By living intentionally, you’ll also be able to achieve your dreams. Sure, it won’t happen overnight but if you keep trying and never give up, it will happen eventually.
And my personal favorite… you’ll feel good about yourself. Satisfaction, wholeness, pride, and other feelings will overwhelm you. Believe me, it feels good…
Plus, you’ll have way more time to spend on things like this “Be Intentional Quotes” list or other resources that will make you a better person overall.
If you want to get the necessary motivation and light up your goals, I suggest you keep reading…
Because I’m about to share a huge list of “Be Intentional Quotes” that will hopefully get you started.
Be Intentional Quotes
Be Intentional Quotes about Life
- The busier you are, the more intentional you must be. ~ Michael Hyatt
- Intentional days create a life on purpose. ~ Adrienne Enns
- It’s not about ‘what can I accomplish?’ but ‘what do I want to accomplish? Paradigm shift. ~ Brene Brown
- If you’re going to grow, you have to be intentional. ~ Curt Kampmeier
- You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. ~ Abraham Lincoln
- Live less out of habit and more out of intent. ~ Anonymous
- Nobody finishes well by accident. ~ John C. Maxwell
- When your intentions are pure, so too will be your success. ~ Charles F. Glassman MD
- You can’t do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth. ~ Evan Esar
- If it’s a priority, you’ll find a way. If it isn’t, you’ll find an excuse. ~ Jim Rohn
- One is not born into the world to do everything but to do something. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- Choose your intention carefully and then practice holding your consciousness to it, so it becomes the guiding light in your life. ~ Roger Delano Hinkins
- Most people want to hear or tell a good story. But they don’t realize they can and should be the good story. That requires intentional living. ~ John C. Maxwell
- Intentional living is the art of making our own choices before others’ choices make us. ~ Richie Norton
- Most people don’t lead their own lives – they accept their lives. ~ John Kotter
- Positive thinking is powerful thinking. If you want happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace, start thinking you have the power to achieve those things. Focus on the bright side of life and expect positive results. ~ Germany Kent
- From the spark may burst a mighty flame. ~ Dante
- The key is not to prioritize your schedule but to schedule your priorities. ~ Steven Covey
- Although difficult, change is always possible. What hold us back from making the changes we desire are our own limiting thoughts and actions. ~ Satsuki
- The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. ~ Nora Roberts
- The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You can go slow. Allow your dreams and goals to change, but live an intentional life. ~ Kumail Nanjiani
- The power of intention is the power to manifest, to create, to live a life of unlimited abundance, and to attract into your life the right people at the right moments. ~ Wayne Dyer
- Make your life a meaningful one. ~ Sunday Adelaja
- When you get right down to it, intentional living is about living your best story. ~ John C. Maxwell
- I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better. ~ Maya Angelou
- The first step in crafting the life you want is to get rid of everything you don’t. ~ Joshua Becker
- The secret of happiness is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less. ~ Socrates
- Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values. ~ Dalai Lama
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ~ Oscar Wilde
- When your intention is clear, so is the way. ~ Alan Cohen
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. ~ Tony Robbins
- Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story. ~ Cheryl Strayed
- Life itself is a privilege, but to live life to the fullest — well, that is a choice. ~ Andy Andrews
- Saying no to one thing is saying yes to the possibility of another. ~ Ellie Roscher
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. ~ Lily Tomlin
- Intention is one of the most powerful forces there is. What you mean when you do a thing will always determine the outcome. The law creates the world. ~ Brenna Yovanoff
- What if I fall?” “Oh, but Darling, what if you fly? ~ Erin Hanson
- By banishing doubt and trusting your intuitive feelings, you clear a space for the power of intention to flow through. ~ Wayne Dyer
Be Intentional Quotes on Finance
- Impress people by being intentional with your money. It’s way better than trying to impress people by wasting your money on expensive stuff you don’t need. ~ Joshua Becker
- Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one. You must learn how to motivate yourself to counter fear with courage. Making critical decisions about your career, business, investments and other resources conjures up fear, fear that is part of the process of becoming a financial success. ~ Thomas J. Stanley
- Debt means enslavement to the past, no matter how much you want to plan well for the future and live according to your own standards today. Unless you’re free from the bondage of paying for your past, you can’t responsibly live in the present and plan for the future. ~ Tsh Oxenreider
- To achieve what 1% of the world’s population has (Financial Freedom), you must be willing to do what only 1% dare to do. Hard work and perseverance of highest order. ~ Manoj Arora
- Long term thinking and planning enhances short term decision making. Make sure you have a plan of your life in your hand, and that includes the financial plan and your mission. ~ Manoj Arora
- No one has ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that’s abandoned by February. ~ Suze Orman
- It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for. ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. ~ Pablo Picasso
- If your goal is to become financially secure, you’ll likely attain it… But if your motive is to make money to spend money on the good life… you’re never gonna make it. ~ Thomas J. Stanley
- Budgeting your money is the key to having enough. ~ Elizabeth Warren